
My friend Katie forwarded a post to me from Storybook Woods about this wonderful and amazing 'Artisan Bread' and then pointed out the book to me when we were browsing at B&N last week. Then I saw another post about this same bread on honey & jam yesterday. I just had to try this bread out myself...
My man and our little ones thought this was the best bread they had ever eaten, even better than the loaf from Walt's Wharf! The crust was perfectly firm on the outside and gave that crunch when sliced through. When the first slice fell to the side the steam escaped with that heavenly aroma fresh baked bread gives. The inside was perfectly moist and doughy though cooked all the way through to the center. We could have eaten just the bread for dinner it was so good, but we need our vegetables so I also made this Minestrone Soup.
I am definitely getting this book!


Johnna
ReplyDeleteHi, You started following my blog recently.(Settled In My Home) Just stopping by to check yours out. What AO year are your little ones in?
P.S.
I love baking bread too!
Holli
Holli,
ReplyDeleteWelcome:) We are doing year 2 with Julia. My little man, James just turned 4. What year are your little ones in?
Johnna
Our oldest will be six next month. We are doing the unofficial Year 0.5.
ReplyDeletethe bread looks awesome. yeah. and i love the big mossy rock photo. it really is beautiful big & bold like that. nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennifer:)...and for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete