Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Wedding Day

Thirteen years ago on this day we became man and wife. The day was beautiful and perfect in every way. I remember so vividly the shining sun and gentle breeze that touched the plantation garden as family and friends witnessed our becoming man and wife. I miss Kauai. Julia told us she would like to visit Kauai and go to the garden where we were married. I think that is a wonderful idea as I would love to revisit and walk the steps we took on that special day not so long ago.

I love you my love!

My beloved is mine, and I am his. Song of Solomon 2:16

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24




2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Johnna!!
    I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i especially love the second photograph. gorgeous. you actually look like your mama in that photo.

    ReplyDelete