Here is a narration from The Pilgrims Progress after reading pages 10-14:
Christian felt a burden on his back. They thought, "Are you going to leave all your family and friends behind?" He had a bible in his hand. He met Evangelist. He said, "Do you see the wicket gate?" Christian said, "No." "Do you see yonder shining light?" He said, "I think I do." He met Obstinate and Pliable. Obstinate and Pliable came from the City of Destruction. Pliable went with Christian.
Here is a narration from The Little Duke after reading pages 1-7:
A long time ago there was a castle and it was made of stone. The inside was made of tile on the ground. The fireplace didn't have a chimney. The soot on the inside walls made it look darker. The windows did not have any glass. The rain could not come in it. The maidens were putting green plants on the ground. The men were setting up long wooden tables with silver cups. For the person of honor, there were lions carved on the chair. The little boy had a bow and arrow and shot the deer and said, "I hit him, I hit him." He wanted to tell his father. His father was the Duke of Normandy. He didn't live with his father and mother because they wanted him to speak a different language. He saw his father coming with a banner and when he came he hugged and kissed his father.


No comments:
Post a Comment