Thursday, July 30, 2009

Muddy Water

We enjoyed a day with our friends at the Mud Park!







Hammer in action...Great job James!








SWING
How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!
Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside-
Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown-
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!
Robert Louis Stevenson








2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Johnna! I have to go to this park. My boys would think they had died and gone to heaven. Where is it?
    Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta,

    The mud park is at Huntington Central Park near the library. Unfortunately, it ended a week ago. It should be back next summer!

    ReplyDelete