I just love these pictures. This is an ecosystem that my children have never experienced personally. I will just assume that you have read Pagoo, what with your wonderful list of living books that you read. Merry Christmas, Nancy
Katie ~ It looks like you are having a white Christmas:) Will you be visiting soon? We would love to spend some time with your family! Merry Christmas.
Nancy ~ We do have Pagoo; such lovely illustrations! My husband read pagoo to our children last year. I think I should have my turn now very soon. Thank you for the reminder:) Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I am a follower of Jesus, a wife, and a mother to two beautiful blessings. We learn at home using Charlotte Mason's teachings. I am passionate about learning from living books and from the world around us given to us by our Creator.
Hey! I think we went on that hike when we were visiting my brother last year. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd nice pics:) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
I just love these pictures. This is an ecosystem that my children have never experienced personally. I will just assume that you have read Pagoo, what with your wonderful list of living books that you read.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas,
Nancy
Katie ~ It looks like you are having a white Christmas:) Will you be visiting soon? We would love to spend some time with your family! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteNancy ~ We do have Pagoo; such lovely illustrations! My husband read pagoo to our children last year. I think I should have my turn now very soon. Thank you for the reminder:) Merry Christmas to you and your family.