1:15pm
My little man had a bicycle accident. Daddy called me at work and asked, "Where is the card?" My heart sunk, "Garrett, NO...what happened?"
It happened on the sidewalk in front of our neighbor's home. James and Julia were riding bikes, going pretty fast. James stood up on his pedals. There were many flowers on the ground that had fallen from the palm tree, causing his front wheel to slip and handle bars to turn suddenly. Then it all happened so fast. James' back wheel flipped up in the air and went completely around throwing James to the ground, chin first.
My dear sweet son, I am so sorry I wasn't there with you. Such grief for your Mama's heart. Daddy and Julia were right there to stop your bleeding, comfort you with love, bring you to the hospital and into Mama's arms. Visiting Mama at work is nice, but not when you need urgent care my love:) The dear understanding nurses I work with took care of my patients so I could be with you, James.
James you were so brave and strong when the doctor cleaned and repaired your chin with dermabond glue. So still and quiet, you took it like a man, my little man. I love you!!!




poor little guy. hope is feeling better soon - christina
ReplyDelete